Technology – Future Thinking
With a multitude of new and enabling technologies in all fields of life, the IAMOT 2016 will focus on Future thinking and the foresight of the technology and its impact on the new world. The conference will explore ideas and inventions that can change lives, enabling technologies, scientists and futurologists with big ideas and how it can transform the world.
The conference will address the future of MOT Education, R&D, technology transfer, theory of technology, and managing innovation and emerging technologies; in light of future thinking. Additional tracks to our traditional tracks have been added to IAMOT 2016 program, and others are solicited from the membership.
Who Should Participate
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Vice-Presidents of Corporations
- Entrepreneurs and Technology Innovators
- Project and Operations Managers
- Students seeking degrees in MOT, MBA,EMBA, and related issues.
- Venture Capitalists and Investors
- Chief Technology Officers and Strategist
- Governmental and organizational Policy Makers
- R&D Directors and senior-level Managers
- Managers in Services, Finance, Marketing, Economics Technology Engineers
- Educators involved in Technology, Innovations, Engineering, Management, and Industrial Administration.
- Senior-level scientists