Management of Technology PhD. / Doctoral Colloquium
The Ph.D. colloquium is meant to help Ph.D./ Doctoral candidates specialized in Management of Technology selecting the research topic, develop the research proposals, and administering the research.
Ten Ph.D. students will be selected to present their research activities. Other students and faculty advisors may attend the session(s) and benefit from the discussion.
Each of the students will present his/her research activities for 15 minutes. Discussion with the scientific board and attendees will be conducted. The discussion will be directed toward the research topic, definition of the problem, the research methodology, and the contribution to the literature. Emphasis will be put on the expectation, the methodology and the proper conduct of the research rather than about the results of specific research. Moreover the scientific board will identify opportunities for publication in international reviews.
The forum should benefit all Ph.D. and doctoral candidates from all disciplines.
Iamot will reward the best five students by a monetary compensation of $100 each.
- Dr. Laure Morel, Professor of Industrial Engineering, ERPI-UL-France
- Dr. Edi Fracasso, Professor, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul,Brazil.
- Dr. Jonathan Linton, University of Ottawa, Canada.
- Dr. Yasser Hosni, Professor of Industrial Engineering, University of Central Florida, USA.
- Dr. Leon Pretorius, Professor at Graduate School of Technology Management, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
Ph.D. / Doctoral Candidates who wish their research be considered for presentation and discussion are invited to submit the following to:
Dr. Laure Morel, Laure.Morel@univ-lorraine.fr or Dr. Edi Fracasso , firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Extended Research Proposal (maximum of 8 pages) (obligatory)
(2) Statement/ recommendation from the academic advisor (obligatory)
Pay attention that the extended research proposal is different than a submitted paper to the conference.
January, 15, 2016 ——- Submission deadline
February, 28, 2016 ——- Notification of the results
The scientific board will make the selection and notify the selected candidates. Authors may submit the same paper as a regular paper to the conference (notice the deadlines are different).